- Stop the WinGate Engine.
- Copy your current logfile directory to it’s new location.
- Open the registry editor (Start -> Run -> regedit) and navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Qbik Software\WinGate\Settings”.
- Click “Drop-down menu -> Edit -> New -> String Value”.
- Name the new value “LogFileDirectory”.
- Double click on the new string value and set the value data to your new logfile directory.
e.g. “C:\Program Files\WinGate\logs”.
- Start the WinGate Engine
WinGate will record all logfiles in the directory that you just specified. You can delete the original logfile directory from the WinGate directory after it has been moved to it's new location.