You can identify which version of WinGate you are running in several places in Gatekeeper:
- Open GateKeeper on the WinGate server
- Select Help from the menu bar at the top of GateKeeper.
- Click on the System Info menu item.
- The WinGate version information will be displayed in the window that appears.
- Open Gatekeeper.
- Select Options from the menu bar at the top of GateKeeper.
- Click on the Advanced menu item.
- Click on the Troubleshooting tab and in the Configuration Report window it will have listed version details.